As soon as a Sentinel One is installed on endpoints, it actively scans for threats. It is best to set up exclusions for endpoint agents BEFORE installing the agent.
NOTE: While we update this guide from time to time, we cannot guarantee compatibility as Antivirus software companies may make changes without informing us. Be sure to re-enable any antivirus settings that you disable during this process once the exclusions have been set.
- Find your company’s Veriato Vision installation folder.
- Open a browser and login to your Veriato Vision account at https://app.veriatocloud.com/.
- Go to theAdmin | Company Account
- Under Antivirus Exclusions note the randomly named Windows folder to exclude. For example:
- In addition, note the Hotkey Sequence you will need to test the agent after installation.
- Log in to the SentinelOne web console.
Select Sentinels from the sidebar and the Exclusions tab.
- Set up the new exclusion.
Select New Exclusion > Create Exclusion.
- Select a Certificate exclusion.
The exclusion will be based on a Certificate with a known Signer Identity. Select:
- Exclusion Type: Certificate
- OS: Windows
- Signer Identity: AWARENESS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
IMPORTANT: Type in the Signer Identity EXACTLY as shown above: spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. If anything is wrong, the exclusion will not work.
- Description: Client Request (or any description)
- Press Save and Add Another.
- For the next Exclusion, enter your unique folder path.
- Exclusion Type: Path
- Path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\yyyxxx (type in the folder name shown on your Company Account page)
- as Folder: Below the path, if it displays "As File" click Change and select "As Folder."
- Include Subfolders: Check this option.
- Exclusion Mode: Suppress Alerts
- Description: (any description)
- Press Save to save the exclusion and return to the Exclusions list.
- Download and install the Windows agent.
You should now be able to download and install the Windows Agent without interference. In your Veriato Vision app, select Admin | Download Agents. Select Windows and follow the steps to generate and download the installer file.
- Check for a successful installation.
Devices reporting in should appear in Admin | Endpoint Agents in the All list.
- Check for data uploaded.
After the user has logged in and a license is assigned, check All Users in the Veriato Vision app to make sure activity is being uploaded from the device.