1) Locate the icon for AVG Business Security in system tray (typically in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.)
- Right click and wait for a small window to pop up.
- Click on the green button labeled ‘Protection is ON’ and disable to turn the button red. This will temporarily stop any scanning or interruptions from AVG during the installation.
- AVG will automatically turn back on once the computer is restarted.
2) Download and install the Veriato Vision software from the Vision Interface under “Available Devices” or “Active Devices > All Devices” if you already have Vision installed on other devices.
- IMPORTANT: When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select “no” so the computer does not reboot.
3) Open the main menu of AVG Business Security
- Click on “General” in the top right-hand corner of the main menu.
- Select “Exceptions” from the drop down menu.
- Select “Browse” and find the installation folder path.
- Your Veriato Vision exclusion folder path, which can be found in the Vision dashboard under Settings > Account Information > Paths to Exclude for Anti-virus software, or via the popup window after selecting to download the installer file.
- IMPORTANT: The path excluded in this example will be different then the path you must exclude for your account as this folder is randomized. Please use the path located in your account.
4) Exclude the folder by clicking the small black checkmark next to the folder.
- IMPORTANT: The path excluded in this example will be different then the path you must exclude for your account as this folder is randomized. Please use the path located in your account. Highlight that folder and click on ‘Select Folder’.
6) Reboot the computer to complete the installation.