Applies to: Windows Agents
Article No: 9931415203479
If the antivirus product on an endpoint device accepts file hashes for exclusion, we can provide a complete list of MD5 hash exclusions for the latest Windows agent. Follow these steps:
- Find your unique folder exclusion in the app under Admin | Company Account under "Antivirus Exclusion."
- Follow instructions in the Antivirus application console to exclude the folder.
- Exclude MD5 hashes for the files within the folder using the list provided here:
- Download the Veriato Vision Windows agent software from Admin | Download Agents.
- Use the downloaded file to install locally or to deploy across the network to endpoint devices. If necessary, disable the antivirus during the installation. Be sure to re-enable it following installation.
- Check Admin | Endpoint Agents for the appearance of newly installed agents.
If a device does not appear, use the hotkey sequence provided in Admin | Company Account at the endpoint to verify the installation by opening the local Client Status panel. (Your Veriato Vision password may be required.)