Applies to: Windows Agent 8.2.x
Article No: 360049791934
The information in this article may not match your installed VIPRE antivirus version. Please check https://vipre.com/ for information about setting exclusions in your installation.
- Locate the VIPRE icon in the Windows desktop system tray.
Right-click the icon and select Shutdown VIPRE.
- Download and install the Veriato Vision.
With VIPRE turned off, access your console app in a browser and select Admin | Download Agents. Select Windows and follow the steps to download the agent installer.
- Double-click the downloaded file to run it.
You are installing the agent with protection turned OFF in order to exclude it before it is quarantined.
IMPORTANT: When prompted to reboot the computer uncheck the box to select No so the computer does not reboot.
- Open the VIPRE interface and select Manage.
Find it on the top right of the window.
- Under Manage, scroll down to Exclude From Scans.
Select Manage Excluded Items.
- Select the Folder exclusion type.
- Add your Veriato Vision exclusion folder path.
Browse to or enter your unique installation path. Find the path in your console app under Admin | Company Account or on page 2 of the Admin | Download Agents Windows wizard.
- Reboot the computer.
Restarting the computer completes the agent installation and re-enables VIPRE protection.