1) Locate the VIPRE icon from the system tray on the desktop.
- Right click the icon and select “Shutdown VIPRE”
2) Download and install the Veriato Vision software from the Vision web interface under “Available Devices” or “Active Devices > All Devices” if you already have Vision installed on other devices.
- IMPORTANT: When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select “No” so the computer does not reboot.
3) Open the VIPRE interface and select “Manage” from the top right of the window
4) Scroll to “Exclude From Scans” and click on “Manage Excluded Items”
5) Select the type as “Folder” and browse or paste in the exclusion path.
- Add your Veriato Vision exclusion folder path, which can be found in the Vision dashboard under Settings > Account Information > Paths to Exclude for Anti-virus software, or via the popup window after selecting to download the installer file.
6) Reboot the computer to complete the installation.