1) Locate the icon for Trend Micro Antivirus+ in the bottom right corner of the screen in the system tray.
- Right click and uncheck ‘Protection Against Viruses and Spyware’.
- A small popup will show up; select ‘Disable until restart’ click ‘OK'.
2) Download and install the Veriato Vision software from the Vision web interface under “Available Devices” or “Active Devices > All Devices” if you already have Vision installed on other devices.
- IMPORTANT: When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select “no” so the computer does not reboot.
3) Right click the Trend Micro Antivirus+ icon again and select ‘Open the Main Console’ to open the main menu.
- Click the settings icon on the right hand side of the scan button.
4) On the left hand side of the window should be a list of options; select ‘Exceptions Lists’. Then, click ‘Add’ and locate the installation folder.
- Add your Veriato Vision exclusion folder path, which can be found in the Vision dashboard under Settings > Account Information > Paths to Exclude for Anti-virus software, or via the popup window after selecting to download the installer file.
5) Reboot the computer to complete the installation.