In order to install Veriato Vision onto the devices you'd like to monitor, you will need physical or remote access to the machine. If you are unable to get physical or remote access to the machine please contact our support team to set up a remote session with the employee device to install the software. We can also provide a link that you can send directly to your employee to complete the installation.
Note: You will need your Veriato Vision administrator credentials during the installation process.
- Log in to the Veriato Vision from the device you intend to monitor.
- Select Admin | Download Agents from the sidebar.
- Select the appropriate operating system based on the device you are logged in to.
- Follow the prompts and download the installation file.
- For a Windows Installer, press Generate and then Download the "silent" .exe installer.
- For a Mac Installer, press Download to download a Mac (.dmg/.pkg).
- Run a downloaded executable file for Windows or Mac following the prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot the device.