August 19, 2022
- Rebranding – The Interguard shopping cart, checkout, and support portal have been updated to adhere to the new app and brand.
- Endpoint Agents – Added graphic tiles and tabs to clarify device status, and implemented the advanced data grid on this page.
- Agent Download and Install – Refined agent installation, upgrade, and licensing.
- Android Agent – Automatically generate a username based on a newly checked-in Android device name so that the user shows up in data views and can be assigned a policy.
- Support – A new Knowledge Base (Help) is available for the updated Interguard app. The app sidebar now provides direct access to the updated Knowledge Base and Support email.
- Admin Login & Access – Limiting groups can now be applied to login accounts.
- Login/Logout – Refined the UI and timeout behavior for Interguard app login.
- Recording – All data types as supported by Android, Chromebook, Mac, and Windows agents are now recorded and displayed in the app as expected.
- Filtering – The User and Device dropdown filters show all users/devices with current data (within the data retention period) and show them in alphabetical order.
- Alerts – Corrected several general UI display, filtering, data retrieval, and export issues on the page.
- Data Explorer – Corrected and improved filtering, accuracy in the “Group by” charts, display of Chat/IM, export to PDF and CSV, and the data shown for each event type.
- Alert Words – Alert words now appear highlighted in the Alert grid and Event Details for relevant data records as expected.
- Screenshots – Corrected timestamp and display issues in the Context tab of Event Details.
- Groups & Policies – Resolved problems and inconsistencies with Groups, Users, and Licenses.
- Free trial – Corrected early expiration of the trial account.