September 25, 2022
- Updated Agents – We have deployed new Windows, Mac, Android, and ChromeOS agent recorders with new installers.
- Default Recording Policy – Added to simplify initial assignment and licensing to Groups/Users.
- Data Explorer – New features include (1) search across all fields and pages for matching results, (2) resize “Group by” charts vertically for better viewing, and (3) an option to switch a “Group by” chart to a table view.
- Download Agents – Ensure customer success by offering the more reliable Windows installer from the download wizard.
- Endpoint Agents – Updated status tiles (Active, Not Recording, Late to Check-in, Historic - out of data retention), and tabs to facilitate managing endpoints. Added text to explain when data will be returned and how user licensing works.
- Test Drive – A message explains that the tokenized login (for a Test Drive) takes some time.
- Checkout and app - Added Google Tag Manager and tracking scripts to app.veriatocloud.com for a better shopping cart and application experience.
- Support - Added redirection logic to send users to the correct Interguard website. Fixed an issue where Support reps (not customers) were seeing account bleeding when using login tokens.
- Browser Message - Appears if you are using a browser that has not been tested and may not be supported.
- Overall - Minor changes and refinements improve the Dashboard Charts, Data Explorer, auto-logoff, Event Details, Event Comments, and adding an Admin.
- Dashboard - Add/Manage Charts panel correctly lists the Available Charts. Websites Visited Trend charts show dates in chronological order.
- Reporting – Now correctly displays Recent Report titles.
- Grid Exports - Improved the formatting and export of PDF/CSV from Data Explorer and elsewhere.
- All Users – Improved messages, display of mobile user data, the email description field, and the “Historic” user Last Check-in field.
- Groups & Policies - Users - (1) Resolved problems with creating Android users and added an option to give an Android user the device name when renaming an Android device in Endpoint Agents. (2) Resolved problems with updating changed User Display Names, and (3) added the Display Name to the Users grid.
- Groups & Policies - Groups – Added a “License Used” field to the grid to display the assigned group license.
- Endpoint Agents - No unlicensed device will appear, and the “Last Check-in” status will be “Never” if a user has never logged in.
- Download Agents – The wizard links to the latest Antivirus Guides. A Windows Silent Installer is created and downloaded as expected for all accounts.