October 11, 2022
- Dashboard – Now displays charts in Firefox, presents chart consistency on back navigation, shows responsive filter display, and improves pie chart data.
- General – Corrections were made to messaging throughout to improve readability.
- Download Agents - The latest Android APK download has been added to the app.
- Screenshots – When navigating from All Users to User Details, the Screenshots tab correctly shows data only for the selected user.
- Mobile Text Messages – In Data Explorer, MMS text photos are now included in Event Details and in an “MMS Only” PDF Export. A CSV Export includes all text messages as expected.
- Event Details – Long titles are truncated with a tooltip for proper layout in the popup.
- Account Access to Groups – All login types with Limiting Groups can view the correct number of allowed groups.
- Account Access to Policies – Manager Logins with Limiting Groups can no longer access, edit, or delete a Recording Policy assigned to a group outside their allowed groups.
- Block Websites by Category – Selecting a Web Category for blocking successfully blocks all domains within the category.
- Alert Word Settings – Regular Expressions are listed alphabetically to facilitate selection.
- Subscriptions – A billing flag directs users of expired accounts to renew. The app is inaccessible until renewal is processed.
- Test Drive – Timestamps are refreshed in Reporting | Reports and Exports as in other views.
- Support Sites – Productivity data is displayed as expected on support login. The Unsupported Browser message is no longer unnecessarily displayed on support login. *
*Affects Support Sites Only