Summer of 2022 introduced an updated Interguard app:
- Refreshed user interface and branding. The Interguard app has a new look and feel, improving the features you know and love such as the Dashboard, Productivity (formerly “Users”), and Reporting and Notifications.
- Enhanced performance with scalability. Easily monitor more than 1,000 users/endpoints. Pages load quickly, and new data grids allow instant and flexible filtering.
- Alerts page. A centralized place to monitor triggered alerts provides charts, advanced grid filtering, and in-app analytics.
- User Details page. Navigate from data views to a page devoted to a single user with easy access to all activities, event records, and screenshots.
- Updated Data Event records. Data records show the event details, the ability to page through events (as listed on the grid), screenshots before and after the event (if available) for context, and a comment and investigation history.
- Data Explorer page. Easily access data type events from tabs and use chart-based filters (Group by) to create the exact view you need.
- Endpoint Agents page. Get device check-in, recording, and data status at a glance.
- Changes to Group Policy and User Licensing. Licenses are now assigned by user. You can install the agent on devices under a “Base” license across the network. Recording begins when a user logs in and has been assigned a licensed Recording Policy. It’s possible to “override” a group Recording Policy by assigning a different policy to a user within the group or even when the user is “Ungrouped.”