Disclaimer: Please note that while we update this guide from time to time, we cannot guarantee compatibility as Anti-Virus software companies may make changes without informing us. The exclusion instructions below are provided by the Anti-Virus software companies, and as such, we cannot guarantee their functionality. Any anti-virus settings that are disabled during this process should be restored to their normal functionality once the exclusions have been set up.
- Locate the icon for Kaspersky Endpoint Security in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, right click and select ‘Pause Protection…’.A small popup will show up; select ‘Until the application is restarted’ and click ‘OK’. Anti-virus protection will be re-enabled when the computer is rebooted.
2. Copy and the paste the link to the silent installer provided by Vision Software into any Internet browser.
- IMPORTANT: If you are using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge you will need to select “Keep in Downloads”
- Once the download completes, please run the silent installer file as an administrator.
3. Go to the Veriato Vision Interface > Available Licenses > Add New PC > “Vision for PC must be installed on the device you want to monitor. Are you on at that device now?” > Ignore, and click on “Yes” > This will bring you to the Anti-Exclusion Setting Page, please copy the path located underneath “Path to Exclude For Anti-Virus Software:” (in red box) . This is the exclusion for your antivirus software.
4. Open the Kaspersky Endpoint Security console
5. Click on the cog wheel/Settings
6. Select Threats and Exclusions > Manage exclusions
7. Select + Add > File or Folder > Copy and Paste the Path found in Step 3 > Protection Components > All Components > Status > Active
8. Reboot your machine.