Adding groups is a simple and easy way to organize your monitored users in a way that mirrors your corporate structure.
Grouping users allows you to define unique monitoring settings for different job functions or departments. For example, using Facebook may be a critical job function for an employee on your marketing team, but not your finance team.
To create a group:
- Log in to the Veriato Vision Dashboard
- Click on "Settings > Manage Groups"
- Click on "Add Group" on the right hand side.
- Name the Group and click "Add"
Note: Most Vision reports utilize user data, so it's preferable to group by users and not devices. By default, you should be in the "User View" Tab, seen at the top. If you are not, click on "User View" to group your InterGuard users. Alternatively, if you want to group by device for some reason, you can do so from the "Device View"
To move users into a group:
- Click on the “+” icon on the right hand side of the Group heading
- Expand the group you’d like to move a user from
- Select the user(s) you’d like to move by click the check-box next to their name.
- Click “Move”
The video below will demonstrate how to create groups and add users to those groups.
UPDATE: You can now access User Groups from the main menu by clicking on "Settings" and "Manage Groups".