Adding groups is a simple and easy way to organize your monitored users in a way that mirrors your corporate structure.
Grouping users allows you to define unique monitoring settings for different job functions or departments. For example, using Facebook may be a critical job function for an employee on your marketing team, but not your finance team.
To create a group:
- Log in to the Veriato Vision Dashboard
- Click on “Active Devices”
- Click on “Add Group” on the right hand side.
- Name the Group and click “Add”
To move users into a group:
- Click on the “+” icon on the right hand side of the Group heading
- Expand the group you’d like to move a user from
- Select the user(s) you’d like to move by click the check-box next to their name.
- Click “Move”
The video below will demonstrate how to create groups and add users to those groups.