1) Locate the icon for Kaspersky Small Office security in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, right click and select ‘Pause Protection’ A small popup will show up; select ‘Until the application is restarted’ and click ‘OK’.
2) Download and install the Veriato Vision software from the Vision web interface under “Available Devices” or “Active Devices > All Devices” if you already have Vision installed on other devices.
- IMPORTANT: When prompted to reboot the computer un-check the box to select “no” so the computer does not reboot.
3) Right click the Kaspersky Small Office icon again and select ‘Kaspersky Small Office Security’ to open the main menu.
- Open the settings menu by right clicking the small gear in the bottom right corner.
4) Select the ‘Additional’ menu, on the left hand side at the bottom of the list.
- Click on ‘Threats and Exclusions settings’.
- In the row labeled ‘Exclusions’– click on ‘Manage Exclusions’
5) On the Exclusions page, select ‘Add’ in the bottom right corner of the window and select ‘Browse’, located next to ‘File or Folder’. Locate the installation folder
- Your Veriato Vision exclusion folder path, which can be found in the Vision dashboard under Settings > Account Information > Paths to Exclude for Anti-virus software, or via the popup window after selecting to download the installer file.
- IMPORTANT: The path excluded in this example will be different then the path you must exclude for your account as this folder is randomized. Please use the path located in your account.
- NOTE: Some items inside the excluded folder may still be recognized by Kaspersky as a virus. A popup will appear in the bottom right hand side of the screen, usually with 3 options: Contain, delete, or exclude. You want to add that file to the exclusion list. This is will help ensure the software works properly.
6) Reboot the computer to complete the installation.