NOTE: You will need the Vision security certificate to set the exclusion in CylanceProtect which can be downloaded by clicking here.
1) From the Cylance Dashboard, access Settings via the gear icon.
2) Select the Certificates tab. Click Add Certificate to open the Add Certificate window.
3) In the Add Certificate window, next to “Applies to (Optional)” check Executable.
- Click on browse for certificates to add the Vision security certificate which can be downloaded by clicking here.
4) Click Submit.
5) Next, you can add exceptions by going into Device Policy > Protection Settings
- Scroll until you see where you can add the following folder path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\randomfolder\ (this folder path is exclusive to your account)
- IMPORTANT: Ensure path ends with \ so it includes everything in the folder
6) Then temporarily disable Cylance by removing all the devices you will be installing the Veriato Vision Software On.
7) Download and install the Vision software from the Vision web interface under “Available Devices” or “Active Devices > All Devices” if you already have Vision installed on other devices.
9) Once Veriato Vision is installed on all machines and the machines are rebooted, you can add all the devices back to re-enable Cylance.