Applies to: Veriato 360 / Recon Version 8.x
Article No: V360-V8-FAQ-SA-F027
Veriato 360 uses a TCP/IP network connection, which allows access across a local network, Intranet, WAN, or the Internet. Make sure the following ports at the Veriato 360 server computer are open for communication:
- IP Port 16768 (TCP and UDP) - Control Center Server communicates with the Recorder.
- IP Port 16769 - Data Vault listens for and receives Recorder data uploads.
- IP Port 16771 (TCP/UDP) - Web Filter Server receives and grants Recorder Internet requests.
- IP Port 16772 (UDP) - Veriato Agent monitor all components.
- IP Ports 16773 and 16774 (HTTP/HTTPS) - 360 Service communicates with other components.
- IP Port 1434 (UDP) - Veriato 360 SQL Server connects and communicates.
Updated January 18, 2018