Applies to: Veriato Cerebral, 9.x
Article No: 360015191393
- Operating System - Microsoft® Windows® Professional Editions: OS x64:
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012
Any virtual machine (VM) that meets OS and disk space requirements
- Processor - Quad-Core Xeon or better
- RAM - Minimum 8 GB
- Hard Disk Requirements - Install to a local hard drive with:
61 GB - minimum for a Quick Install with SQL Server Express (all on one drive)
11 GB - for the Cerebral Server components (Server, Management Console, File Storage*)
140 GB - for the remote SQL Server instance machine (SQL Server, databases and logs*)
* Components may be installed on separate volumes.
- Prerequisite Software - Microsoft® SQL Server® Express and other non-OS prerequisites are provided with the setup
- Administrator credentials - Log in as an Administrator user on the local computer to install the Veriato Server.
- Veriato Service account - By default, the installation creates a service account, .\veriatoservice, or you can specify a network account. The network service account will require user-assigned rights within Local Security Policies: Logon As a Service and Allow Logon Locally. These rights are necessary to create certificates during the installation, and "Allow Logon Locally" can be removed following the installation.
- Ports used -
TCP 443 (HTTPS)
TCP 54709 (HTTPS)
UDP 1434 for SQL Browser Service TCP 1433 (or random/custom) for SQL instance
Updated February 20, 2020