Applies to: Veriato Cerebral, 9.x
Article No: 360015114234
Although most antivirus providers allow Veriato products, some programs, especially on Windows, may detect and quarantine Veriato Cerebral files. A few of the tested and documented antivirus providers, who may or may not be detecting Cerebral, are:
- Identify active antivirus.
- Disable unnecessary antivirus, for example, a native Windows program.
- Add Veriato folders or files (as the program allows) to a “whitelist” or “exceptions” in the antivirus or anti-spyware settings
- If instructed, disable antivirus and anti-spyware scanning before installing.
- Run the Cerebral Server installation and deploy a test Recorder installation before deploying across the network. If there are no antivirus detection issues, you're ready for ongoing monitoring.
NOTE: If you are a licensed customer, log in to your Support Help Center Account now to view all articles and find the exclusions for your antivirus product.
Updated June 11, 2019