Veriato Vision Release 188.8.131.52
Mac Agent: 10.0.10763
October 25, 2023
- New Mac Agent – MacOS Agent version 10.0.10763 is available to new customers and on request from Support. New recording includes:
■ Support for MacOS Sonoma.
■ Chat/IM recording in MS Teams and Messages (iMessage).
■ Email recording of Apple Mail, and Outlook for Mac 9 (on Ventura OS).
■ Added and improved event recording in Chrome, Edge, Safari, and Firefox browsers.
■ Improved Webmail recording for Office 365, Google, and Yahoo.
■ Keystroke recording at websites.
■ File Activity recording (Create, Modify, Delete, Print, etc.).
■ File Upload/Download recording in Skype, HTTP/HTTPS, OneDrive, and Google Drive.
■ An enabled Safari browser extension to ensure website recording.
■ Recording Policy setting and Knowledge Base updates to reflect new procedures and support.
- New Mac Agent Installer - A new, “silent” Mac OS Installer can be generated from the UI. The Download Agents wizard has been updated to match the new Mac installation method, and a manual Uninstaller is provided.
- Groups & Policies > Users - Improved the column sort for “Days Since Last Check-in” and added an “Under Investigation” column.
- Groups & Policies – In “Add Group,” the Recording Policy selection list is now alphabetized. Group names have been limited to 50 characters to avoid display problems.
- Time Zone / Date Format Preference - All pages, including All Users and Endpoint Agents, consistently adhere to the user’s time zone setting (shown in the app user’s time zone or “as recorded”), and dates appear in the format specified by the user.
- Agents – Corrections allow the upload of all recorded events and prevent uploading blank screenshots.
- Console App login – Corrected the links available on the “Forgot Password” panel.
- Dashboard – Chart elements in “Top Printing by User” successfully link to Data Explorer, and Mac application names appear as expected.
- Productivity – A flexible schedule respects the “hours per day” setting and results in the expected active and idle time for a Workday. The correct logged-in end time appears even if a logout did not occur.
- Productivity > Daily Productivity Chart – Tooltips show values for all types of activity (Productive, Unproductive, Neutral, and Idle.) The sequence of daily bars appears as expected.
- Productivity > Timeline – If no data exists for a user’s logon/logoff events or timeline, “No Data Available” appears. A line representing time in an activity is always legible, and when exported to CSV, timeline columns match onscreen field names.
- Productivity Reports – Labels, tooltips, and messages consistently use “report” to refer to a Report configuration.
- Logon Events – Event records now accommodate all IP string lengths.
- Data Explorer > Screenshots – Captured screenshots play as expected.
- Data Explorer > Mobile – Text messages in Kik are fully displayed when "notification" is used for communication on the device. The page grid appears as expected.
- Data Explorer > File Activity – If included with a file path entry, quotation marks or a trailing slash are trimmed to avoid error.
- All Users – When a time zone is not uploaded (with Android data or no data recorded) nothing appears in the Time Zone field.
- Page Exports – PDF exports with a custom logo are successful, and PDF Data Explorer fields are aligned. PDF exports have been verified to handle thousands of records (up to the browser’s memory limit). Productivity exports to PDF or Excel include “Productivity” in the filename. CSV File Activity exports include each event’s document name.
- Groups & Policies > Groups – New and edited group names are validated to prevent repeating an existing group name.
- Groups & Policies > Users – Characters in the user display name no longer interfere with the edit user panel. All data columns are left-aligned.
- Groups & Policies > Recording Policies - Smart Screenshots checkboxes allow deletion of individual or all (app or website) selections. Smart Screenshots and File Tracking accept folder paths in standard Mac format, and Mac application names appear correctly.
- Configuration > Productivity Settings – When the “Unproductive” page filter is selected, only websites rated Unproductive appear.
- Configuration > Alert Word Settings – Fixed the “Add an Alert Word” radio buttons. Alert word category names are validated to contain non-special characters.
- Admin > Login & Access Control – Email entries in “Add Login” are validated for email format.
- Admin > Company Account – “No logo available” appears if no logo has been selected. Custom logos are validated before they can be saved.