August 21, 2023
- A “Logged-in Time” is always captured for an active user and accounted for in daily Productivity evaluation even when a Logon Event was not captured.
- A user’s status shows the green “active” dot when the user has been active, but no Logon Event was captured.
- Exporting a user's timeline to CSV includes all application events as expected.
- If a logout event is the first event recorded by an agent, a log–in time for subsequent events is now captured.
- When the Vision client software is installed over a previous version, the version change is correctly updated in Admin | Endpoint Agents.