May 31, 2023
- On-premises or private cloud server – For new customers, the ability to install the Vision App Server and Database locally or on a private cloud is now available on request (requires Windows OS Server 2022 and SQL Server 2022 Standard/Enterprise). The “On-Prem Server” includes support for the updated 10.0 Veriato Agent. See below for additional agent enhancements.
Windows Agent Enhancements
- Azure AD Recording – Added Windows Agent support for recording all event types in an Azure Active Directory environment.
- Chrome Browser Recording – Added Windows Agent recording support (with the extension remaining hidden) for Chrome up to Version 113.0.5672.127.
- Website Recording – Changed the Windows Agent’s browser extensions to obey the Recording Policy settings in the console app.
- Console App Recording – Added event focus support for recording Windows Console Applications.
- File Activity Recording – Changed the Windows Agent to always track USB or CD/DVD activity regardless of file activity filters.
- Productivity – Added PDF Export to the Productivity page.
- Antivirus Detection – Changed the Windows Agent so that all executables operating post-install are within the C:\Windows\winipbin folder.
- Knowledge Base - Updated the Mac Installation instructions with additional MacOS 13+ Ventura installation requirements.