March 13, 2023
- Active Directory Integration – A new feature provides a script that collects Active Directory group and user information in a CSV file, which can be imported to populate Groups and Users in the console app. The script can be reused to keep groups and users updated.
- Mobile File Tracking - A new section in Data Explorer lists mobile file tracking events.
- Under Investigation - The “All Users” filter dropdown now includes "Under Investigation," which filters data to the activity of users marked "Under Investigation."
- Agent Install - Instructions in the Add Agents wizard to unblock the installer file may help prevent a network security intervention during deployment.
- Multi-Factor Authentication - To avoid login issues, when disabling MFA or changing the login password (where MFA is active), a prompt to enter an authentication code appears. If MFA issues do occur, the Admin user can now disable MFA for other console logins.
- Data Explorer - In Mobile > Applications, Android events will provide a link to the app within the Google Play store.
- Reporting - Updated to show the Scheduled Reports or Exports list separately from the Recent Report or Exports list, with added filtering for each list. Recent reports can be viewed in a popup. Action icons have been aligned and include the ability to delete "No Result" reports and exports.
- Screenshots - Clarified the playback speed setting.
- Event Records - The Event details “Comment” tab now shows the user who made a comment and/or changed the flag status. A comment can be entered without causing an error.
- Knowledge Base - Customers with restrictive network policies can refer to communication requirements, the ports, and website URLs used by the app console and endpoint agents.
- Time Zone Setting – Adding the current time zone setting to the top bar reminds the user that the data shown is "as recorded" or transposed to “your local time zone,” which helps to clarify date/time stamps when single-day filters are applied. A change to the setting is honored on all pages, including Alerts, Reporting, and Endpoint Agents (as well as on the top bar of the console).
- Date/Time Settings - The timestamp format requested in preferences appears is honored on all pages.
- Global Date Filter – Selecting “Today” or “Yesterday” shows data recorded on the requested day.
- Dashboard - Added the Export PDF button to charts.
- Data Explorer - A page loading issue was resolved by updating internal TLS support. Clicking on a record now displays the event details as expected, and current-day filtering has been refined.
- Productivity - Corrected the logoff time and active time shown for "Today." Added PDF export functionality to the weekly ("Daily Productivity") Activity chart, fixed the Work Day Settings so that a Daily Schedule can be set to start at 12 PM, and corrected other minor UI and logic issues.
- Export to PDF – A PDF requested from any data view does not show bad page breaks.
- Reporting – Adding or editing a report now works as expected, and an Attendance report shows valid date ranges. Downloaded report files will take the name of the report, image files will have the correct *.jpg extension, and exports scheduled to run immediately will do so. Various other UI issues have been corrected.
- Groups & Policies – Corrected the pagination control and improved editing user details from Groups & Policies > Users.
- Android Rename – When an Android device is renamed in Endpoint Agents with the option to rename the user selected, the user is reliably renamed to maintain the device/user connection.
- Login & Access Control - When adding or editing a login account, the "Enter full name" field accepts additional multi-national characters.
- Company Account – Removed a condition that hid antivirus and hotkey information and corrected an incorrect link.
- Applications – "Programs" are referred to as "Applications" consistently throughout the product.
- Other updates – Additional bugs were fixed, and obsolete features and feature labels have been removed.