December 7, 2022
New in This Release
- Microsoft Intune Deployment – Deployment of the silent installer has been tested and verified on the MS Intune platform. The Download Agent wizard has been updated and an Intune Guide is available.
- Windows MSI Installer - The Download Agent wizard has been updated to offer an automatically generated MSI silent installer. Both EXE and MSI installers are now available.
- Mobile Text Conversations – A new Data Explorer > Mobile tab item, Text Messages – Conversations, shows sent/received message content details for a selected device.
- Security – Added AES encryption to communications between the API and endpoints, the UI, and UI microservices.
- Productivity - A user’s current logged-in status (green dot) is visible before opening details.
- Data Explorer – For tabs with dropdowns, the user now selects an item from the tab dropdown before viewing a page to ensure all options are visible. The Documents tab was renamed File Tracking to encompass all file activity types. An Uploads activity has been added to accommodate new recording capabilities.
- Data Explorer Search – Now handles searches and results for thousands of records gracefully.
- User Details – The Activity tab has been renamed App / Web Activity to reflect the page contents and now states that the current day’s data (which is Productivity dependent) is not yet processed.
- Data Explorer Exports – Requests for large exports (10k+ records) to CSV or PDF are now processed in batch to ensure optimal speed and success.
- Admin | Download Agents – For Mac deployment, selecting “I’m not at the Mac device I want to monitor” generates an email that includes a link to download the agent. For the Windows download, a text error was corrected.
- Dashboard – Improved the “Select All” layout on the Dashboard page.
- Alerts – Resolved issues with filters, filter options, Set Status, and “No User” entries.
- User Details Page – Improved text on the User Details pop-out panel, corrected times shown in Login Events graphs, and fixed the Keystroke tab.
- Event Details – Highlighted alert words based on Regex show the triggering word, not the Regex pattern.
- Data Explorer – When no data is available, using the Show All menu does not cause an error. In Mobile > Text Messages, export of MMS only to PDF works as expected.
- Reports wizard - Now prompts to “Select by Group” for consistency. New group members are automatically included in Reports with previously selected groups.
- Users – The Licensed & Active Users CSV export date is correct.
- Configuration | Groups & Policies > Users – Group and User pages update as expected following a Move to Group operation.
- My Control Console brand -Displays the correct logo on the Password Reset page.*
- Knowledge Base – Added, updated, or revised and indexed articles.
* Does not apply to standard Vision users.